We must all try to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
As a player you have a big part to play and that is why Yarnton Blues Football Club is asking you to read and agree the following Code of Conduct developed by the FA as part of the current Respect campaign. If you do not sign this Code of Conduct you will be unable to join YBFC this season.
When playing football I will:
- Always play to the best of my ability.
- Play fairly - I won't cheat, complain or waste time
- Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee and my coach\manager
- Play by the rules as directed by the referee
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
- Listen and respond to what my coach\manger tells me
- Talk to someone I trust or the Club Welfare Officer if I am unhappy about anything at the club
- I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any\all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
- Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team coach\manager
- Receive a formal warning from my coach\manager or the club committee
- Be dropped or substituted
- Be suspended from training
- Be required to leave Yarnton Blues
- My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent\carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct
- The FA\County FA could impose a fine and\or a suspension against Yarnton Blues FC
©2018 Yarnton Blues Football Club