We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
Yarnton Blues is supporting The FA's Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment. As a result Yarnton Blues Football Club is asking you to acknowledge the following Code of Conduct developed by the FA as part of the current Respect campaign. Without signing this Code of Conduct we will be unable to accept your child(ren)'s registration to YBFC.
Remember children's football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills.
Play your part and observe The FA's Respect Code of Conduct for parents\carers and spectators at all times.
- Remember that children play for FUN
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success
- ALWAYS respect the match officials' decisions and NEVER directly approach them
- Remain outside the field of play, within the Designated Spectators' Area, behind the Respect barriers
Let the coach\manager do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
- Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake - mistakes are part of learning
- NEVER engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
- Will approach the team manager\coach to address any issues in calm and constructive manner
- I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any\all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
- Be issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
- Be required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer
- Be required to meet with the YBFC club committee
- Be obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Be obliged to leave the match venue
- Be requested by Yarnton Blues not to attend any future games\events
- Be suspended or have my (or my dependants) club membership removed
- The FA\County FA could impose a fine and\or a suspension against Yarnton Blues FC
©2019 Yarnton Blues Football Club